July 27, 2012

From Grease to Greece: Travolta and De Niro on holiday


Swapping the silver screen for golden beaches, Robert De Niro and John Travolta have been in Greece on holiday with their families.
For the stars the economic woes affecting the population seem far away.
Travolta told us: “I feel safe, everywhere we’ve gone is safe, and absolutely cool and relaxed. Everybody is happy and there are no problems. Sometimes the news makes thing look worse than they are, but this has been like a dream.”
De Niro added: “We decided to come to Greece, and I’m so glad we did. It’s great, terrific. I will come back and I will see every island in Greece.. in the next few years. I hope I live 50 years, but I doubt it.”
Art imitates life as the pair will star in the upcoming film ‘Killing Season’ where Travolta plays a European tourist.
http://www.euronews.com/2012/07/26/from-grease-to-greece-travolta-and-de-niro-on-holiday/

No comments: